kmeans and clusters procedures differences...

Hi:

   what is the difference between the obsolete IDL procedure "kmeans"
and the new "cluster" ?... In theory, with this procedures we get the
same results, but I tested it with the same input parameters (same
image, quantity of clusters, etc, etc), and we got different results...

   could you please send me the answers to my e-mail to, because I don't
read this newsgroup very often...

   thanks in advance...

Gonzalo Rojas

begin:vcard
n:Rojas;Gonzalo
tel;fax:(562) 6333266
tel;home:(562) 2292145
tel;work:(562) 6863276
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Catholic University of Chile;Medicine School, Nuclear Medicine Service
adr:;;Marcoleta 367;Santiago;-;6510260;CHILE
version:2.1
email;internet:grojas@computer.org
fn:Gonzalo Rojas
end:vcard