Re: something like perl's 'require 5.4'

Along similar lines, we have both IDL and PVWave here. Is there a simple,
guaranteed method of detecting whether WAVE is started or IDL? Use of
"!Prompt" could work, but it is configurable, similarly the parsing of the
!PATH, and of course, !version provides little or no help.

Regards,

Hugh

88bspwwkvg.fsf@catspaw.jpl.nasa.gov">news:88bspwwkvg.fsf@catspaw.jpl.nasa.gov...