[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tab size in IDLDE
- Subject: Re: Tab size in IDLDE
- From: thierry(at)NOSPAM.rsinc.com (Thierry Faucounau)
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:05:10 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Research Systems, Inc.
- References: <3B058613.289BDF6B@noaa.gov>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25145
In article <3B058613.289BDF6B@noaa.gov>, "Pavel A. Romashkin"
> I guess this would be a question to Thierry. If I change the default
> editor font, then the size of the tab in the editor windows is large and
> independent of what I tell it tbe in the Preferences. Is there a fix for this?
> I use 5.4 on a G4.
> Thank you,
Just got back from WWDC so I'm catching up here.
This is a bug in the new editor, I screwed up the editor tab settings in
5.4. The fix will be in 5.5.
This has caused people a lot of grief and I'd like to apologize for the problem.
Research Systems, Inc.