[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL 5.4 and MacOS 9.1
- Subject: Re: IDL 5.4 and MacOS 9.1
- From: Paul Woodford <woodford(at)us.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:40:33 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- Posted-And-Mailed: yes
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.1 (PPC)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25152
In article <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
"Dominik Paul News" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Does somebody has experience with IDL 5.4 on a G3 with MacOS 9.1?
> On our system it is starting very slow, so we have to wait for more than one
> minute after loading.
I have not timed our G3's, but one minute is extremely slow. Do you
have a slow network drive in your path? Do you have a startup file that
is doing anything time-consuming?