Re: erfc

Paul Woodford <woodford@us.net> writes:

> I would like to find an IDL routine that calculates the complementary
> error function.  I have been using (1d-errorf(x)), but I am limited by
> double precision.  Any pointers before I try doing it myself?

Hi Paul--

Sorry for the delay.  I meant to reply earlier but didn't.  Wanted to
smoke other people out. :-)

I have a set of IDL functions which implements ERF and ERFC, based on
the CEPHES library implementations of the same name.  I would be glad
to send these by email, since they are a little specialized for the
newsgroup, and are a little rough around the edges.  If I get any
other requests I would gladly put it on my web page.

Let me know.  Yours,
Craig