[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: routine to translate DEC microvax Floating point...
- Subject: Re: routine to translate DEC microvax Floating point...
- From: Richard French <rfrench(at)wellesley.edu>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:39:33 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Wellesley College
- References: <3B16750A.4DAC16EC@wellesley.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25171
Got two instant tips, one from someone at RSI who read my post:
BYTEORDER has keywords such as /VAXTOF that do exactly what I want.
Also, the IDL astronomy library has a routine conv_vax_unix( ) that does the
job. Thanks for the quick responses, folks!