Re: thick = 2 and postscript output

"Wim G. Bouwman" <w.g.bouwman@iri.tudelft.nl> writes:

> I have a related question.
> Does anybody know a trick to make all the lines in the postscript output
> file thicker?  This includes the titles, axes and thicks.

If you have Unix, you might try my XFWINDOW program.  It's essentially
a normal direct graphics window, but has the special property that it
records all graphics commands.  Then you can simply press a button and
the output goes to the printer, or a file, or both.  It has the
capability to automatically thicken lines when sending PS output.

I haven't updated the web page recently.  If you have IDL 5.3 or 5.4,
you will need to recompile, per the instructions.

Craig

http://cow.physics.wisc.edu/~craigm/idl/idl.html  (under Printing)