Re: Object epiphany: A new way of building widget applications

From: "Martin Schultz" <martin.schultz@dkrz.de>

Hi Martin (and idl-pvwave groupies)

I finally got around to looking at your object widget stuff and I must say I
am impressed (though I haven't yet grasped all the ins and outs). I like the
idea of storing an "object reference, method name" structure in each
widget's UVALUE so that events from that widget can then be translated into
method calls. Now why didn't I think of that?

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research

--
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [202.36.29.1]