Experiments in Neutrinos & Dark Matter
- 2012-02 .. Prof. Maruyama receives the NSF CAREER Award!
- 2012-01 .. DM-Ice is mentioned in "The Why Files" article.
- 2011-07 .. An article describing IceCube's sensitivity for detection of low energy neutrinos (~10 MeV), "IceCube Sensitivity for Low-Energy Neutrinos from Nearby Supernovae," was posted on the arXiv. Look for it in Astroparticle Physics journal soon!
- 2011-06 .. A paper describing the DM-Ice concept, "A Search for the Dark Matter Annual Modulation in South Pole Ice," was posted on the arXiv. Look for it in Astroparticle Physics journal soon!
- 2011-04 .. Antonia has received an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Congratulations!
- 2011-04 .. Walter has received a DOE SSGF Graduate Fellowship. Congratulations!
- 2011-03 .. Stable operation of DM-Ice-17 has began.
- 2010-12 .. Both detectors of DM-Ice-17 has been deployed in the Antarctic Ice! Look for data trickling in over the satellite once the ice in the hole has frozen in.
- 2010-11-08 .. DM-Ice-17 detectors have been shipped to the South Pole.
- 2010-08 .. DM-Ice-17 has been approved by the NSF to be co-deployed with IceCube.