[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to find the TLB of a widget
- Subject: Re: how to find the TLB of a widget
- From: "JD Smith" <none>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:59:44 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- References: <38613EC5.71E5AF2C@cornell.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17853
In article <38613EC5.71E5AF2C@cornell.edu>, Jonathan Joseph
> Is there a simple way (other than recursively getting the parent)
> to find the Top-level base of a widget. I don't have an event
> structure to query (which stores it as one of it's fields).
> It seems that it should be obtainable in one fell swoop using
> widget_info or widget_control, but I can't seem to find
> it if it is there.
> Shall I bother to write the routine get_tlb (OK, I've already
> written as it is so trivial) or does such already exist.
You don't need recursion... How about (given a widget dw).
endrep until dw eq 0