Happy ending: compiling libraries for call_external() on the Mac

Hi,

Just a follow-up to my request for info on compiling shared libraries
for use by IDL on the Mac via call_external().  I wanted to thank a
senior RSI engineer who, of his own initiative, saw my post and
forwarded a solution specific to my situation.  A big thank you to
him, and kudos to going that extra mile to help out.  It was much
appreciated!

Cheers,

-- Greg

--
 Gregory G. Arkos          Institute for Space Research
 arkos@NOSPAMphys.ucalgary.ca    Department of Physics and Astronomy