[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
circle plot symbol
- Subject: circle plot symbol
- From: refik(at)rsmas.miami.edu (Refik Orhun)
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 02:43:35 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Miami, Rsmas-MBF
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19696
First of all, you have quite an impressive news group.
Well, I Have a simple question. How do I code a circle as a symbol in a
plot ? All the symbols in my plots so far are squares, diamonds and
triangles, i.e. codes 2, 3, 4, etc...
Can anybody tell me the number or code for a "simple circle" to use in PSYM= ?
P.S. I am a biology graduate student and trying to get rid some of the
Excel graphs from my dissertation. I have used IDL 3.6 on Alpha UNIX for
1.5 years, and I am starting to use it again at home on the demo 5.3 until
I get the student 4.0 comes in. I like it for multi-panel graphs,
contour-plots, and histograms. Well, no circles yet...