Events on Wednesday, January 19th, 2022
- Workshop on the Future of Quantum Software Development
- Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Place: Virtual, contact CQE to register (see abstract for details)
- Speaker: Nir Minerbi, CEO, Classiq
- Abstract: A new generation of larger quantum computers is coming and together with them, new challenges for how to create software for them. Existing approaches that focus on gates and building blocks significantly limit the ability to design, scale and innovate. In this presentation, we will review why it is so difficult to create quantum software and offer a new approach based on functional blocks and an automatic synthesis engine. Participants will also gain priority access to this new quantum algorithm design platform.
This Classiq workshop is open to the CQE member and partner community.
If you are a CQE member or partner, please email email@example.com to receive the registration link.
- Host: CQE