Events at Physics
Events on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013
- Theory Seminar (High Energy/Cosmology)
- The mu term in G2-MSSM, theoretical origin and phenomenological applications
- Time: 4:00 pm
- Place: 5280 Chamberlin Hall
- Speaker: Ran Lu, University of Michigan
- Abstract: G2-MSSM is a low energy effective model motivated by G2 compactification of M theory. I will discuss a new approach to generate the mu term in G2-MSSM using the discrete symmetry of the G2 manifold, and review the phenomenological implication with this improved understanding of the model.