Graduate Program Events
Events on Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
- Deadline to drop a course or withdraw from the university without having the course(s) appear on the transcript
- Abstract: *Note: actual end time may vary.* CONTACT: 262-3811, firstname.lastname@example.org URL:
- Quantum Information Science (QIS) Career Fair
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Place: Virtual, learn more and register at
- Speaker: various, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science
- Abstract: The Quantum Information Science Career Fair, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science's National Quantum Information Science (QIS) Research Centers, aims to bring awareness to two- and four-year college and graduate students and post-doc to the wide range of QIS careers they can pursue—from technical and scientific roles to non-STEM roles that facilitate research and bring awareness to the field, like marketing and human resources.
Participants will hear from experts in their field, get their questions answered, build their professional networks, and meet one-on-one with potential employers. The event will showcase opportunities available within the Centers, national laboratories, academic institutions, and industry.
This QIS Career Fair is a public event and sessions will be recorded. All participants must register online by September 14, 2022 to attend. Please contact the Career Fair Coordinator with questions.
- Host: Department of Energy Office of Science