Events on Wednesday, September 13th, 2023
- Quantum Information Science (QIS) Career Fair
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Place: virtual, visit for more info and to register
- Speaker: Various, DOE National Quantum Information Science Research Centers
- Abstract: The Quantum Information Science Career Fair aims to bring awareness to the wide range of QIS internships and careers available to college students, postdocs, faculty and early-career professionals — from scientific and engineering roles to supporting business roles that facilitate research objectives. Reaching the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science’s goal to meet future scientific challenges with a diversified, trained workforce is critical for the field. The QIS Career Fair addresses this need by creating opportunities for job seekers, policy and decision makers, and hiring organizations to converge.
Participants will hear from experts in government, academia, and industry about the QIS market, get their questions answered, build their professional networks, and meet directly with potential employers. The event will showcase jobs available at national laboratories, academic institutions, and industry.
- Host: Department of Energy Office of Science