Events at Physics
Events on Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
- Department Meeting
- Time: 12:15 pm
- Place: 5310 Chamberlin Hall
* Update and Announcements by Chair
* Matters Arising
*Closed meeting to discuss personnel matters pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c). Closed to all but Associate Professors and Full Professors.
* Possible Promotion of Assistant --Second Discussion
* Congratulations to Duncan L. Carlsmith and Larry Watson for being named 2012 UW Teaching Academy Fellows.
* The dates for the prospective grad visits for 2013 have been set. They will be March 1-3 and March 15-17, 2013. If possible, please reserve these dates now as these are important events in the recruiting process and faculty participation is critical.
* Department Meeting dates are scheduled for November 28th, and December 12th.