Events at Physics
Events on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013
- Theory Seminar (High Energy/Cosmology)
- Flavor and CP violation in Higgs Decays
- Time: 4:00 pm
- Place: 5280 Chamberlin Hall
- Speaker: Roni Harnik, Fermilab
- Abstract: I will discuss new ways to probe the couplings of the recently discovered Higgs boson. In addition to measuring the couplings of the Higgs in its standard model channels we can search for decay channels that are forbidden in the SM. I will focus on flavor and CP violating decays.