Events at Physics
Events on Thursday, February 7th, 2019
- R. G. Herb Condensed Matter Seminar
- "Strongly correlated models with odd frequency pairing"
- Time: 10:00 am
- Place: 5310 Chamberlin Hall
- Speaker: Alexei Tsvelik , BNL
- Abstract: Formation of frequency dependent order parameters which amplitudes are odd in frequency require strong interactions whose adequate treatment requires nonperturbative approaches. I will discuss a particular model which allows such approach. The result will be a rigorous demonstration of odd-frequency pairing and much more.
- Host: Lev Ioffe
- Cosmology Journal Club
- Time: 12:00 pm
- Place: 5242 Chamberlin Hall
- Abstract: Please visit the following link for more details:
Feel free to bring your lunch!
If you have questions or comments about this journal club, would like to propose a topic or volunteer to introduce a paper, please email Ross Cawthon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Santanu Das (email@example.com).