M.S. In Physics – Quantum Computing Events
Events on Wednesday, May 12th, 2021
- CQE Seminar: Business Implications of Quantum Computing
- Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Place: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access;
- Speaker: Rodney Zemmel and Ivan Ostojic, McKinsey & Company
- Abstract: Quantum Computing has tremendous opportunity to transform business, from telecoms to energy to healthcare to transportation, finance and beyond. The level of uncertainty is very high though. Which industries will see impact first? What applications are best suited to Quantum approaches? What will it take to make these opportunities a reality, and what are the milestones along the way?
Ivan and Rodney will share the findings from work that they, and their colleagues at McKinsey Digital have conducted to begin to understand these uncertainties and to develop an initial roadmap for businesses looking to participate in Quantum opportunities. They welcome the feedback of the CQE community.
- Host: CQE