Events at Physics
Events on Wednesday, April 12th, 2023
- GREAT IDEAS DEI Reading Group
- GREAT IDEAS Coffee Hour
- Time: 12:15 pm
- Place: Chamberlin 4274 or online
- Abstract: Article TBD; check back soon!
GREAT IDEAS stands for Group for Reading, Educating, And Talking about Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, & Advocacy in Science. It is a multimedia reading group dedicated to amplifying the experiences of underrepresented groups in science and academia in order to become better advocates for our peers. GREAT IDEAS is open to everyone (students/ faculty/ staff/ etc), and all are welcome and encouraged to engage with the material and contribute to the discussions. To keep a welcoming and safe environment for everyone, we ask that everyone understand and adhere to our community guidelines for the discussions. If you would like to submit an article for a future GREAT IDEAS discussion, you can do so on this form.
- Host: GMaWiP and Climate and Diversity Committee (contact Jessie Thwaites or R. Sassella with questions)
- Theory Seminar (High Energy/Cosmology)
- Title to be announced
- Time: 1:00 pm
- Place: Chamberlin 5280
- Host: George Wojcik