Events at Physics
Events on Monday, February 8th, 2010
- Plasma Physics (Physics/ECE/NE 922) Seminar
- "Nonlinear Evolution of Resistive Tearing Mode with Sub-Alfvenic Shear Flow"
- Time: 12:05 pm
- Place: 2241 Chamberlin Hall
- Speaker: Zheiwei Ma, Zhejiang University
- Plasma Theory Seminar
- "An Update on Two-fluid Single-Helicity Tearing Mode Relaxation in a Cylindrical Pinch: Larger Lindquist Number and Helical Flow Visualization"
- Time: 4:00 pm
- Place: 514 ERB
- Speaker: Jake King, UW-Madison, Dept of Physics/CPTC