Events at Physics
Events on Monday, March 28th, 2011
- Plasma Physics (Physics/ECE/NE 922) Seminar
- "Inertial Fusion Energy Prospects - The LIFE Reactor Concept"
- Time: 12:05 pm
- Place: 2241 Chamberlin Hall
- Speaker: Greg Moses, UW-Madison Dept of Engineering Physics
- Abstract: The basics of economical inertial fusion energy and ICF high gain target performance will be reviewed. The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory LIFE reactor concept will be described. Recent experiences and insights while on sabbatical at LLNL (Jan-May 2010) will be revealed.