Events at Physics
Events on Monday, October 28th, 2013
- Cosmology Journal Club
- An Informal discussion about a broad variety of arXiv papers related to Cosmology
- Time: 12:30 pm
- Place: 5242 Chamberlin Hall
- Abstract: Please visit the following link for more details:
Please feel free to bring your lunch!
If you have questions or comments about this journal club, would like to propose a topic or volunteer to introduce a paper, please email Le Zhang (email@example.com)
- Host: Peter Timbie
- Condensed Matter Theory Group Seminar
- Raman Scattering as an Effective Tool to Study the Low-Temperature Properties of Low-Dimensional Quantum Magnets. Theoretical Perspectives.
- Time: 4:30 pm
- Place: Chamberin 5310
- Speaker: Natalia Perkins, Physics Department
- Host: Natalia Perkins