Events at Physics
Events on Monday, April 24th, 2017
- Plasma Physics (Physics/ECE/NE 922) Seminar
- Understanding the Plasma Response to Resonant Magnetic Perturbations
- Time: 12:00 pm - 12:55 pm
- Place: 2317 Engineering Hall
- Speaker: Dr. Alan Turnbull, General Atomics, USA
- Cosmology Journal Club
- An Informal discussion about a broad variety of arXiv papers related to Cosmology
- Time: 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
- Place: 5242 Chamberlin Hall
- Abstract: Please visit the following link for more details:
Please feel free to bring your lunch!
If you have questions or comments about this journal club, would like to propose a topic or volunteer to introduce a paper, please email Amol Upadhye (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Host: Amol Upadhye