Events at Physics
Events on Thursday, May 21st, 2020
- Wisconsin Quantum Institute
- Chicago Quantum Exchange Seminar Series
- Understanding sources of decoherence for nitrogen-vacancy centers in diamond
- Time: 11:00 am
- Place: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access;
- Speaker: Shimon Kolkowitz, UW–Madison Physics
- Abstract: A discussion of "Fast Relaxation on Qutrit Transitions of Nitrogen-Vacancy Centers in Nanodiamonds" and new results.
Citation: Fast Relaxation on Qutrit Transitions of Nitrogen-Vacancy Centers in Nanodiamonds. A. Gardill, M.C. Cambria, and S. Kolkowitz. Phys. Rev. Applied 13, 034010
- Department Coffee Hour
- Time: 3:00 pm
- Place: Virtual
- Abstract: Join us weekly for an informal virtual coffee hour! Catch up with others in the department, tell us how things are going, and impress everyone with your Zoom background skills.
- Host: Department