Events at Physics
Events on Wednesday, November 11th, 2020
- Wisconsin Quantum Institute
- Chicago Quantum Summit
- Time: 11:00 am
- Speaker: Various, see website and agenda
- Abstract: We are pleased to invite you to this year’s Chicago Quantum Summit, a virtual event that will be held November 11 – 13, 2020. The Summit will capitalize on the current momentum of quantum efforts across the Chicago Quantum Exchange and the US. The three-day program of half-day sessions will include industry and government presentations on the future of quantum information science and technology, discussions with leaders from the recently announced national quantum research centers funded by DOE and NSF, and dialogue to grow the quantum economic ecosystem.
Due to the virtual format, we anticipate that this Summit will convene a broad audience of more than 1,000 participants, including professional and student representatives from quantum programs across the country spanning universities, national labs, companies, and government agencies. We look forward to your participation in the 2020 Chicago Quantum Summit.
Visit for more info.
- Host: CQE
- Department Meeting
- Department Meeting - CANCELLED
- Time: 12:15 pm
- Place: CANCELLED for 11/11/2020
- Speaker: Sridhara Dasu, Department Chair, UW-Madison
- Host: Sridhara Dasu, Department Chair