Events at Physics
Events on Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
- Physics ∩ ML Seminar
- Euclidean Neural Networks: Adventures in learning with 3D geometry and geometric tensors
- Time: 11:00 am
- Place: Online Seminar: Please sign up for our mailing list at www.physicsmeetsml.org for zoom link
- Speaker: Tess Smidt, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
- Host: Gary Shiu
- Department Meeting
- Department Meeting - CANCELLED
- Time: 12:15 pm
- Place: Virtual see "abstract" for connection info
- Speaker: Sridhara Dasu, Department Chair, UW-Madison
- CANCELLED due to lack of urgent business. Next Meeting is 12/02/20.
- Host: CANCELLED due to lack of urgent business.
- Wisconsin Quantum Institute
- HQAN kickoff meeting
- Time: 2:00 pm
- Place: virtual; please email Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) for log-in info and agenda
- Speaker: various, HQAN
- Abstract: Help kick off the new NSF Quantum Leap Challenge Institute, HQAN! We have lined up some exciting talks from leadership at our universities, the NSF, Saikat Guha, and Mark Tolbert on the first day. On the second day, we will focus on our partners and hear about their interests in collaboration.
- Host: HQAN